We are delighted to unveil our new membership scheme available now. The Paint Place will now operate a free membership scheme for a range of not-for-profit organisations which could save you on the cost of reclaimed paint. Membership is available to a range of groups including:
Community centres and spaces
Community gardens and allotments
Schools and colleges
Playgroups and nurseries
Youth and scout groups
Benefits of joining the membership scheme
- Allows you to access selected paints from our warehouse free of charge
- Be the first to receive email updates on all offers and events FRP plan to have.
- Demonstrates your organisation’s commitment to sustainability and has significant environmental benefits through the avoided disposal of paint and the associated carbon savings of reusing materials
- Helps FRP to continue to divert perfectly reusable paint from going to landfill
- Easy access to a range of paint types such as emulsion, gloss, varnish etc.
Why not read our case studies to see how other organisations have benefited from our membership scheme.
How to join:
To join the membership scheme, please contact email@example.com, download an Application Form or call 020 8539 9076 (please leave a message) to discuss further.
Organisations can also join when purchasing paint from Unit 7, The Sidings, Leytonstone E11 1HD (open Mondays- Fridays 10am to 4pm) (Closed Weekends).
We are interested in working with any type of organisation – please contact us to discuss your requirements.
FRP also have a range of membership options and services available for Social Housing Providers. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8539 9076 to find out more.