FRP collects office paper for recycling from small businesses and not-for-profit organisations within the London Borough of Waltham Forest and adjoining areas. Both a normal and a confidential waste paper collection service are provided. We also collect small amounts of cardboard, and sell 100% recycled, A4 white paper for everyday office use. FRP is a registered waste carrier, no. GTL/369248.
Why recycle paper?
- Reduces waste so that less landfill sites and incinerators are needed
- Reduces the use of energy, water and chemicals in the paper manufacturing process
Why buy recycled paper?
- Reduces the need for virgin resources i.e. saves trees
- Makes use of waste paper
- The more people buy recycled paper, the cheaper it becomes
- Recycling of paper only works if people are willing to use recycled paper
Our catchment area is:
- All of Waltham Forest
- Most of Hackney, Newham and Redbridge
- Parts of Tower Hamlets, Haringey, Enfield and Epping Forest.
Interested in using our services, call 0208 539 3856 to recieve a quote.