Please note: we do not take donations of paint from customers.
Forest Recycling Project (FRP)
2c Bakers Avenue (tucked behind The Hornbeam Café which is located at 458 Hoe Street)
London E17 9AW
Shop opening times:
Tuesday to Friday 10am – 4pm
Saturday 10am – 4pm
Closed: Monday and Sunday
Getting to FRP The Paint Place Shop:
- The FRP Paint Shop is located 5 minutes’ walk from Bakers Arms, behind the Hornbeam Cafe which is located at 458 Hoe Street
- By bus (Bakers Arms bus stop) – There are many buses running along Hoe Street such as bus no. 20, 48, 69, 97, 230, 257, 357, W15, W16 & W19. Buses 55 & 56 run along Lea Bridge Road
- By London Underground tube – The nearest tube station is Walthamstow Central (Victoria line) which is a 10-15 minute walk away and on the bus routes
- By London Overground train – Nearest train stations are Walthamstow Queens Road and Leyton Midland Road (Gospel Oak to Barking line)
- There is no dedicated car parking; car parking in Bakers Avenue is restricted and requires payment
- Cycle parking is readily available.
We operate as a normal shop and are open to everyone.
Warehouse opening times: Tuesday – Friday 10am-4.30pm
Closed Saturday, Sunday and Monday
Getting to FRP The Paint Place Warehouse:
- The FRP Paint Warehouse is located 5 mins walk from Leyton Midland Road overground station
- By bus (Leyton Midland Road Station bus stop) – Bus no. 69, 97 & W16.
- By train (London Overground) – nearest station is Leyton Midland Road (Gospel Oak to Barking line).
- Limited dedicated car parking is available.
2c Bakers Avenue
London E17 9AW
020 8539 3856
Designated Safeguarding Officer